Plied PVC Belts
Made to order, made to last. Your Innovation Partner for Plied PVC
Belt Concepts offers many styles of plied conveyor belting – from fabric, to surface impressions, to color and cover compounds – we make our belts to meet your application’s unique needs and requirements. In addition to advanced conveyor belt manufacturing facilities, we provide in-house polymer compound development and full conveyor belt testing facilities. Our engineers and customer service team will work with you through the various stages from development to production, testing and final shipment. Belt Concepts provides you with a true 360-degree in-house product development and manufacturing experience.
- PIW Range – Range from 40 to 330 PIW
- Construction – Belts available up to 4 plies construction
- Compounds – Dozens of compounds that are tailored or customized based on your specific application
- Impressions – Wide variety of impressions available to meet the needs of your conveying system
- Colors – A multitude of colors available. Need a very specific color? Belt Concepts has the ability to custom color match
- Width – Offered in standard widths of 60”, 72” and 84”. Special widths can be discussed depending on volume
- Delivered Fast! – Shortest lead times in the industry
- ISO Certified – Manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2015 guidelines
- HPC™ Technology in two, three and four-ply construction
- Excellent tracking performance and conveying qualities in flat or troughed applications
- Outstanding resistance to edge wicking and curling
- Exceptional splicing capabilities help you convey your product with the least amount of downtime
- Covers a wide range of precision applications.
- Transversely rigid, HPC ™ constructed belt permits the use of low energy drives and small pulley diameters in high speed conveying conditions
- European lightweight fabric design offers edge wear resistance, a low coefficient of friction fabric surface, and maximum flexibility in the warp direction
Solid Woven Belts
Made to order, made to last. Your Innovation Partner for Solid Woven
Belt Concepts offers many styles of solid woven light weight belting- from fabric, to surface impressions, to color and cover compounds- our belts are made for your application’s unique needs and requirements.
Our exclusive HPC™ technology provides unmatched quality and lasting durability. With up to four plies combined, our HPC™ technology provides the following benefits:
- Superior Tracking – Belts lay flat and provide superior tracking
- Solid Carcass – A more solid carcass
- Resistance – Outstanding resistance to even the most rugged environments
- Durability – Less potential for delamination
- Cost Effective – Most cost effective compared to plied belts
- Lacing – Typically only available with metallic staples and lacing
Patented Triple-Warp Carcass
Belt Concepts is proud to offer our Patented Triple-Warp Carcass. This extra strong carcass includes three independent warp cords along with hybrid fill cords that work together to increase overall abuse resistance. Along with first class PVC cover compounds which protect against ripping, tearing, buckling, abrasion, impact and wear, our belts provide the ultimate in durability, strength, and performance.
With our state of the art equipment, on-site compound lab and test center, Belt Concepts has the unique ability to serve as a “one stop shop” for our customers. From custom formulation of your belt in our lab, to the testing phase where over 40 tests are offered, to production and final shipment- our in-house services mean belts are made on spec and on time- every time!
About our Single Solid Woven Belts
- Constructed of high-quality spun polyester warp yarns that are interwoven and bound together with the weft yarns.
- The fusing and high impregnation of this interwoven carcass offers excellent fastener retention, tear resistance and low stretch qualities for general conveying.